Monday, December 29, 2008

promised happines


Xmas comeback surprise accomplished.

i know you're waiting for me for nearly 2 months and know what, the moment you cry over the phone makes me feel guilt coz i cant give you 100% happiness everyday due to distance separating us apart..

Although cant give you a morning kiss and unable to whisper i love you to your ear by myself that morning, which would be a perfect morning if i can do that, but im not seeking a perfection, its enough to see your expression, im glad to see you happy, your morning smile and listen to your morning lessons which make my mind cant stop laughing..



Holding your hand on the street with the couples T, showing that you are mine, enough to make me happy for whole day.. Darling, you will always be my baby, i promise..


tie our heart tightly, never let me go.. i love you with all my heart

No comments: