Tuesday, May 12, 2009

wind of changes

friends,

they come then they go,
they praise you they they stab you,
they support you then they dump you..

just a random post due to it had been a long time since i update my blog..

Playing Restaurant City recently, and gosh addicted to it already.
I just realize that Facebook is a lot more interesting than Friendster, so move to Facebook people!
here are some pic
there are a lot more interesting to do in FB, compare to dull FS
i can see my dear dear hugging me ehh..
we can tag the name of the people in the picture.
and this one

And.....
this is how my restaurant look like. want renovate when have more money

now level 16 only, 7 employees hired, next level can hire one more, want hire who leh..
can u spot my dear dear cooking on the kitchen. she is a bit dark though ahaha
JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO HAVE A CLEARER VIEW =)

5 comments:

Fang said...

Walao, let everyone see i hug u i ma no face liao?
Teach me how to play FB when u back k?
i'm still blur with it er dear..

AhSoon said...

bo face ma dont hug me lo next time..
sure will teach u de lo since my house de internet vey fast..
if not pun go your house play when your daddy is not around..

Fang said...

cannot la, must hug u tightly lui cause very love u. geram ma... haha!
long time lui u just come back. haiz...

iluvwenwen said...

haha, my rc max lvl liao, but i lazy play liao!! ahdun fast come be my neighbour fast fast lvl 27~ and teach fangfang play!

Chien said...

u're invited to view the secret note!!

http://kkspirit.blogspot.com/2009/06/secret-note.html