Monday, January 4, 2010

Money makes many things

Browse some of my friend's facebook pictures and just realize that i really need a DSLR camera. Such cool camera will cost me a pretty penny though..

Seriously i really in need of cash recently, monthly pocket money isnt enough for me. What can you have with something like rm600 per month nowadays? Its obvious, i dint go shopping in half year time, i just wear those few shirts and pants everyday..

Im just so envy all my rich friends around me, they can eat what they crave, buy what they want, spend money on what they admire..

All Apple gadgets esp iphone 3GS, latest gaming PC, DSLR camera and many cool gadgets is just something that beyond my limit to own now.. Never ask these from mum and dad because i know i'll never have that without any reasonable excuse.. sigh.
i know someday i will own all those awesome gadget..
Money cant buy everything but no money you cant buy a thing.
I know i should be grateful for what i have now, but people never satisfy with what they possess rite, they just want something better, so do myself. LOL

2 comments:

Fang said...

baby, dont worry.. just work hard for these few years, after that, u can afford everything that u want.. =)

Fang said...
This comment has been removed by the author.