Friday, March 11, 2011

Lion Dance

Just now went to business project meeting and heard some fellas having their lion dance drumming practice.
Fyi, I'd been obsessed with those lion dance since i was a kid.
Still remember there was a drum in my granny house, 10 years ago i guess, the exactly same drum use by those lion dance team.
I kept on hitting the drum, learning how to make it like the real one.

Thinking of joining the club. Maybe i can play it well, living my childhood dream babeh, because i know i cant be a power ranger, so this is the second choice. LOL (Power Ranger is my childhood heroes okay)
Learn something is better than do nothing right.
Next week go register, tok leh tahan doh ni.

Nice Drumming by Malaysian lion dance master


2 comments:

Amirah Raihana said...

wah hahah
smgt weyhh
good luck yer berlion dance. :P

Fang said...

come on babe, just do what u wish. always support u. ;)