Thursday, October 23, 2008

because you are YOU

Dedicated to the dearest one,













From the first word u said to me until the recent one, u have given me a wonderful thought of how love really is: sweet, infatuating and passionating..
I do enjoy every little seconds we spent together as time seems become the biggest obstacle to us.. your smile, your laugh, your tease and your sweetness keep on wandering in my mind and it seem imposible to be faded away..




I'm in love with everything about you.. the way you smile and the way you laugh. But most of all the way you make me smile and the way you make me laugh.



I love the way you look at me, i love the way you smile at me even when i've said the most stupidest thing.



Even if i can't see you every day, your voice echoes in my head, your love remains in my heart.




I just love to know and care everything related to you, having you is like i had found my soul mate who seems could spend their entire life with their mate. Sounds exaggerate but anything can happen if u really give all your heart on something that you're looking for..



I'm doing my best to give the best i can, tolerance and faith play an important role in this relationship, i will tolerant all the time, and, im trying to be a faithful mate.. I just dont want to see you hurt again..




Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worth while, so when you are lonely, remember this is true: Somebody, somewhere is thinking of you




I love you with all of my heart, body ,and soul.



You complete me.



You make my life worth living.



To have known you and to have loved you has been the most beautiful dream.



I can only hope that I never wake up.








I LOVE YOU










No comments: