Tuesday, October 7, 2008

habit of sleeping after eating

wake up at 5 in the evening can be considered as ridiculous, i dont know why i so so love to sleep, fortunately somebody called me up or else i will probably end up my sleep at night..

okok, straight to the point, the purpose of this post is wanna express my feeling, which made me laugh non stoply.



Ok, there was a girl, after she finish eating her lunch and lay on her bed, she called me at the time, talking then she said she just finished her lunch, laying on bed. then feel sleepy, and she fell asleep due to fullness.. i feel like something like that suppose to be normal but it become very funny if u look it from another angle.. haizzz wuahaha



know you very sweet le la..

1 comment:

Fang said...

i know u very like to sleep de horr...
But dont melibatkan "that girl" ler.=p
That girl sleep late than u but wake up earlier than u eh...^^